- I know nothing, except for what I do not know.
Sarah at age 9, in response to:
- I know everything, except for what I do not know.
- The ocean is not a problem. The ocean is a solution.
- If you automatically wanted to do everything that you
need to do, you wouldn't need parents!
- She sensed that he sent the scented cents.
My wife, in response to:
- He's too tired to trip on two tutus, so he ain't gonna trip at all!
In turn, in response to the French:
- Si six scies scie six saussisons,
si cent scies scie six cent saussisons.
"Si", "six", "scies", and "scie" are all pronounced like the
English word "see".
Translation: "If six knives slice six sausages, six hundred knives
slice six hundred sausages".
- "If I told you, I would have to make you work on it."
"You mean you would have to kill me."
"No, make you work on it. Then you would kill yourself, which would
save me the trouble."
- It could be worse, and probably soon will be.
- Wisdom and prejudice are two sides of the same coin.