Subject: Laserdisc/DVD rentals in Portland, OR area
Newsgroups: pdx.movies,rec.video,alt.video.laserdisc

[Last modified 03-Apr-00]

For the latest version of this file, see:
http://www.rdrop.com/users/billmc

Laserdisc/DVD rentals in Portland, OR area
Maintained by Bill McFadden
[email-masked]

Changes preceeded by "|".

Please help me keep this list up to date by reporting additions/corrections
to [email-masked].  Thanks.

NOTE: Many stores have been getting out of the LD business lately.  Please
help me update the list by reporting any stores that no longer rent or sell
laserdiscs.

DL column: D = DVDs, L = laserdiscs

  Store                 Phone        DL Address

  Blockbuster Video                  D  many locations
  Blockbuster Video     503-232-0164  L 3525 SE Hawthorne Blvd
  Blockbuster Video     503-244-8393  L 9047 SW Barbur Blvd
  Blockbuster Video     503-848-0300 D  21940 SW Baseline, Aloha
  Blockbuster Video     503-629-5191 D  2341 NW 185th Av, Hillsboro
  Blockbuster Video     503-656-7447  L 19129 S Beavercreek Rd, Oregon City
  Blockbuster Video     360-892-9104  L 11505 NE 4th Plain Rd, Vancouver
  CD Merchants          503-274-7184 DL 1011 SW Washington (aka CD Warehouse)
  Captain Video         503-635-7100 DL 3970 SW Mercantile Dr, Lake Oswego
  Cedar Mill Video      503-526-0345  L 12675E NW Cornell Rd
  Great American Video  503-653-2680  L 6114 SE King Rd, Milwaukie
  Hollywood Video                    D  Tanasbourne Mall
| Home Video Library    503-760-6488 D  16544 SE Division
  Impulse Video         503-246-8328 D  10120 SW Hall Blvd, Beaverton
  Impulse Video         503-245-8351 D  6536 SW Capital Hy
            http://www.impulsevideo.com
  Just In Video         503-654-7760  L 17023 SE McLoughlin Bv, Milwaukie
  Lamb's Thriftway      503-244-9061 D  7410 SW Oleson Rd
  Movie Madness Video   503-234-4363 DL 4320 SE Belmont
  Neptune Video         503-591-9898  L 16300 SW Hart Rd, Beaverton
  Royal Video           503-234-7523  L 8237 SE 17th
  Top Hit Video         503-635-1502  L 15630 SW Boones Fy, Lake Oswego
  Tower Video           503-626-6666 D  3175 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton
  Trilogy               503-229-1884 DL 2484 NW Thurman
  Video 2000            503-692-0700  L 19221 SW Martinazzi, Tualatin
  Video Connections     360-696-2519  L 6400 NE Hwy 99, Vancouver
  Video Express         360-693-7673  L 6311 NE Highway 99, Vancouver
  Video Gold            503-292-5506 D  8665 SW Canyon Rd
  Video Suite           503-682-7878  L 8261 SW Wilsonville Rd, Wilsonville
  Video USA             503-649-9662  L 731 SW 185th Av, Aloha
  Videoland             503-649-2487  L 6071 SW 185th Av, Aloha