Subject: Laserdisc/DVD sales in Portland, OR area
Newsgroups: pdx.movies,rec.video,alt.video.laserdisc

[Last modified 02-Mar-00]

For the latest version of this file, see:
http://www.rdrop.com/users/billmc

Laserdisc/DVD sales in Portland, OR area
Maintained by Bill McFadden
[email-masked]

Changes preceeded by "|".

Please help me keep this list up to date by reporting additions/corrections
to [email-masked].  Thanks.

NOTE: Many stores have been getting out of the LD business lately.  Please
help me update the list by reporting any stores that no longer rent or sell
laserdiscs.

DLU column: D = DVDs, L = laserdiscs, U = sells used discs

  Store                     Phone    DLU Address 

  Blockbuster Video     503-227-3500  L  1972 W Burnside
  Blockbuster Video     503-646-1500  L  2612 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton
  CD Merchants          503-274-7184 DLU 1011 SW Washington (aka CD Warehouse)
  Captain Video         503-635-7100 DLU 3970 SW Mercantile Dr, Lake Oswego
  Chuck Legg Discount   503-579-1046 DLU 14540 SW Juliet Terr, Tigard
    Laser - Hours: M-F 7-9pm, call first
            http://www.teleport.com/~dld/
  Circuit City          503-620-5757 D   9180 SW Hall Blvd, Tigard
  Costco                503-626-3200 D   15901 SW Jenkins, Aloha
  Costco                             D   Tigard store
  Django Records        503-227-4381  LU 1111 SW Stark (used only)
  Fred Meyer                         D   all locations (?)
  Fry's                 503-682-8100 D   29400 SW Town Center Loop, Wilsonville
  Good Guys             503-261-8000 D   11549 NE Glen Widing
  Hollywood Video       503-223-3949  L  2011 W Burnside
| Home Video Library    503-760-6488 D U 16544 SE Division
  Impulse Video         503-246-8328 D U 10120 SW Hall Blvd, Beaverton
  Impulse Video         503-245-8351 D U 6536 SW Capital Hy
            http://www.impulsevideo.com
  Lasers Exclusive      503-557-7025 DLU 9353 SE Alansa St, Clackamas
  Montgomery Ward       503-251-4563 DL  9800 SE Washington (Mall 205)
  Montgomery Ward       503-646-7263 D   4401 SW 110th Av, Beaverton
  Movie Madness Video   503-234-4363  LU 4320 SE Belmont
  Music Millennium      503-231-8909  L  3144 E Burnside (Music LDs)
  Musicland             503-221-1070  L  700 SW 5th (Pioneer Place)
  Quicksilver Trading   503-659-4264  LU 17185 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Milwaukie
  Suncoast              503-288-8797 D   1120 Lloyd Center
  Suncoast              503-620-7695 D   9410 SW Washington Square Rd, Tigard
  Suncoast              503-659-0348 DL  12000 SE 82nd (Clackamas Town Ctr)
  Tower Video           503-253-1314 DL  1307 NE 102nd
  Tower Video           503-626-6666 DL  3175 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton
  Trilogy               503-229-1884 DL  2484 NW Thurman (special orders only)
  Video Gold            503-292-5506  DU 8665 SW Canyon Rd